What are feeder workouts? What is the purpose of it? How does it differ from the everyday regular training that we do? I want to know if Aaron does them, if he would even consider it, and what his opinion is on this concept. The benefit of these ‘feeder workouts’ are for more increased blood flow and push nutrients into the muscle. They are usually done at nigh before bed but everyone has they’re own way of doing them.
- Micro-dosing mushrooms! Everything about magic mushrooms and their amazing benefits
- Tony Huge Thailand Instagram Stories Compilation | Ep 2
- DORIAN YATES SHREDDING SECRET! REVEALED BY COACH TREVOR AND TONY HUGE
- The biggest secret in bodybuilding! healing any injuries!! (BPC-157 and TB-500
- Best Carbohydrate Sources | Dr. Tony Huge and Coach Trevor